The Letter Arty x Reward
Today we launched our charity poster collection in collaboration with The Letter Arty with all proceeds going to Manchester Mind, to help improve the lives of people with mental health needs in across the city.
Manchester based TLA (The Letter Arty) is the home of typography based artwork, homewares, greetings and gifts. As a Reward client, it made sense to partner to sell and distribute the charity posters with them, reducing costs and making sure 100% of proceeds would go directly to the Manchester based charity.
Mental health is something we care deeply about at Reward so we’re hoping the charity poster campaign is a success.
Supporting Manchester Mind
All the proceeds raised from The Letter Arty posters will help to make a difference for the lives of people across the city of Manchester.
- £10 will cover volunteer costs to run 1 "virtual wellbeing" café session
- £30 will provide 1 counselling session for a young person in emotional distress
- £50 will offer 3 advice sessions to people needing help with debt, welfare rights or benefit claims
- £100 will help deliver 1 online wellbeing workshop for adult peer support groups
- £250 will ensure ongoing stock of PPE for Manchester Mind's emergency food team, who each week deliver hundreds of freshly cooked meals to vulnerable people at home
- £500 will supply Manchester Mind's community allotment with essential tools, seedlings and equipment for the year ahead.